Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ice Cream vendor comes to my neighborhood

Yea, I know it's a far cry from the ice cream vendors every few feet on Belgrade's walking street, but seeing even one ice cream vendor on my street was something to take notice. The small bell and call got my attention. Like many vendors here, his business is wheeled around in a converted tricycle. This vendor stopped to sell an ice cream bar to the coconut seller behind the cart. On hot days like this (102°F, 39°C), I sure hope he got lots of customers!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Eww - shudder.
Melt
Refreeze.
Repeat.
How do you spell salmonella?

Did you get socked by that storm? We were totally, blissfully unaware...

Pat said...

Hi, Melissa. Yes, I was wondering if you were wet...

Laughed at Dave's comment. A store here tried to convince me that the partially-melted container of ice cream was safe...no thank you!

I love your little cart, though. Try any ice cream???